2023 Ford F-350 Crew Cab DRW 4x4, Godwin 184U Dump Truck (Stock #YD12516)
- GVWR: 14,000 lb Payload Package
- Snow Plow Prep Package
- Air Conditioning
- Power steering
- Power windows
- Remote keyless entry
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Traction control
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- ABS brakes
- Dual front impact airbags
- Dual front side impact airbags
- Emergency communication system: SYNC 4 911 Assist
- Front anti-roll bar
- Overhead airbag
- Rear anti-roll bar
- Brake assist
- Delay-off headlights
- Fully automatic headlights
- Panic alarm
- Speed control
- Dual rear wheels
- 350 Amp Dual Alternators
- Engine Block Heater
- 4-Ton Hydraulic Jack
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Heated door mirrors
- Platform Running Boards
- Power door mirrors
- Turn signal indicator mirrors
- AppLink/Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Exterior Backup Alarm (Pre-Installed)
- Ford Pro Upfit Integration System Removal
- Front reading lights
- Illuminated entry
- Outside temperature display
- Overhead console
- Passenger vanity mirror
- Rear reading lights
- Rear View Camera & Prep Kit
- Telescoping steering wheel
- Tilt steering wheel
- Trip computer
- Split folding rear seat
- Variably intermittent wipers
- 3.73 Axle Ratio
- Limited Slip w/4.10 Axle Ratio
- View All
This body is available in lengths of 8' to 11' in 1' increments. Inside width from side to side is 84".
- SIDES: One piece sides with no welded seams. 10 gauge A607 grade-50 high tensile steel with boxed top rail and fully welded boxed rear corner post. 6" side board gussets with full length rub rails, and box-type sidebraces.
- RUB RAILS: Full length 45 degree deflector panels are an integral part of the sides.
- FLOOR: 10 gauge two-piece high tensile steel floor with 2" floor to side radius. A607 grade-50 steel.
- FRONT WALL: 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel. Full width integral inverted V-type horizontal bracing.
- TAILGATE: 3 Panel fully boxed 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel with boxed horizontal reinforcements and sloping lower deflector. Tailgate is 6" higher than side.
- TAILGATE HARDWARE: Heavy duty: Standard upper hardware is offset cast steel hinge. Lower hook is cast steel: engages tailgate pin from top. Banjo eye keeps tailgate chain in position you select.
- LIGHTS & REFLECTORS: FMVSS 108 lights are standard, recessed for protection, rubber mounted and shock proof.
- UNDERSTRUCTURE: Completely jig built with 3" structural channel crossmembers on 12" centers and 5" structural channel longitudinal. Crossmembers are gusseted and welded to longitudinals.
- POPULAR OPTIONS: 36" cab shield, 8 gauge sides, 3/16" one piece floor, fold down 13" sides, 18" sides, quick release upper hardware, other options available.
|Call For Pricing|
|Additional Upfit Cost|
Contact Sheehy Ford Warrenton for more info.(540) 274-0086
Vehicle available NOW in Warrenton, VA
*These estimates reflect new EPA methods beginning with 2008 models. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle's condition. Mileage estimates may be derived from the previous year model.